Sunday, July 22, 2012

MD Helicopters Law Enforcement Award 2007

2007 at Orlando, Florida's HAI's 46th Annual  Salute To Excellence I was honored the MD Helicopters Law Enforcement Award.  I had just medically retired in Fall of 2005 and so this came as a total surprise.  Lisa Digiovanna submitted my name and I am very grateful to her.  My husband and I  while down in Florida visited our Aunt and Uncle to round out a nice trip.  Florida is GORGEOUS!!!  I hadn't seen this article and decided to post it for posterity.  It's part of my I LOVE ME stuff.  Haha.  You'll have to scroll down for a bit cause it's toward the end of the article.  Thank you to HAI for this honor.

 www.rotormagazine.org/Portals/24/pdf/spring2007/48.pdf

http://www.rotormagazine.org/Portals/24/pdf/spring2007/48.pdf

No comments: