Saturday, August 10, 2013

FOr Those Who Have Trouble Moving.........

A good friend sent this to me and I thought I'd post it.  I've been doing origami for almost 8 months and notice I fold best when my med enhances movement.  I can also fold when the side effects are kicking in but way slower and it feels like I have two left hands full of fingers that my brain can't coordinate.  Yes it can slightly frustrate but I just go with it, unwillingly of course, and put it down a bit until next time. 
Paul Smith is a typewriter artist with a serious movement disorder and I want you to see his work and the two videos on this site about him.  It is way awesome.  I will get frustrated less after watching and reading about Paul Smith may he RIP.
http://www.lifeinthefastlane.ca/awe-inspiring-typewriter-art-paul-smith/art

No comments: